The Ram Pages

The Student News Site of Willow Glen High School

The Ram Pages

The Ram Pages

A Seasonal Baking Guide

In Bloom Bakery
Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies

Whether or not you’re celebrating a holiday in these upcoming months, there’s something for everyone to enjoy in seasonal recipes. If baking is what you’re into, be sure to try these recipes this fall! For measurements and instructions, refer to the hyperlinks below!

Brown Butter Apple Blondies

Blondies are the lesser-known, slightly boring sister of brownies. For those looking to elevate their next batch, this recipe puts an autumnal twist on a certified classic. Get more details about this recipe on Sally’s Baking Addiction.

Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies

Fan of Starbucks’ seasonal pumpkin cream cheese muffins? Get them at home in cookie form with this snickerdoodle-adjacent recipe! Get more details about this recipe on In Bloom Bakery.

Autumn Harvest Cobbler

Cobbler, the underrated champion of desserts, is an easy way to spice up a bowl of plain vanilla. With this beginner-friendly recipe, you can transform a summer treat into the coziest fall dessert. Get more details about this recipe on Taste of Home.

Fig Coffee Cake

Figs are officially in season! Though they are often forgotten, figs are the main player in a flavor profile that can only be truly enjoyed at this time of the year. Get more details about this recipe on Good Dinner Mom.

Cranberry Frangipane Tart

Consider this a challenge, seasoned bakers. This is a more advanced recipe, yet again utilizing an in-season fruit. For those of you who manage to pull this off without burning your kitchen down, this tart is worth all the labor. Get more details about this recipe on Olivia’s Cuisine.