The Ram Pages

The Student News Site of Willow Glen High School

The Ram Pages

The Ram Pages

Upcoming Movies

Creative Commons
Kristen Stewart. Get excited!

If you…

…think you are Ryan Gosling and/or just want an adrenaline rush, watch The Fall Guy

Ryan Gosling (Lala Land, Blade Runner 2049), alongside Emily Blunt (Oppenheimer, The Devil Wears Prada), stars in “The Fall Guy,” set for release on May 3, 2024. Directed by Drew Pearce, the action-comedy adapts the 1980s TV series with updated, thrilling sequences. Gosling plays a stuntman on a mission to find a missing movie star, unravel a conspiracy, and win back his love after a career-threatening accident. 

…liked Bottoms and/or want to laugh, watch Drive Away Dolls

Comedy film “Drive-Away Dolls” is set to release on February 23, 2024. The story revolves around Jamie and her friend Marian on an impromptu road trip to Tallahassee. However, their journey takes a turn when they cross paths with incompetent criminals. The cast includes Margaret Qualley (Booksmart, Lady Bird), Pedro Pascal (The Last of Us) and Matt Damon (The Martian).

…are a hopeless romantic and/or in love with Kristen Stewart, watch Love Lies Bleeding

Kristen Stewart (Twilight) and Ed Harris (The Truman Show) star in the upcoming A24 film, “Love Lies Bleeding,” set for release on March 8, 2024. Premiering at the 2024 Sundance Film Festival on January 20, the movie explores the intense relationship between a reclusive gym manager, Lou, and an ambitious bodybuilder, Jackie.