The Ram Pages

The Student News Site of Willow Glen High School

The Ram Pages

The Ram Pages

WGHS Yearbook

Daniela Patino
Old WGHS yearbook spines. Vintage! C’est chic.

The Willow Glen High School yearbook highlights school year events and makes school memories last a lifetime. Nice farewell messages, the excitement of choosing senior quotes, the signatures on the last pages are all a part of what the yearbook class looks forward to influencing. 

The WGHS yearbook class is made up of editors, writers, page designers, and photographers who are assigned pages such as “Holidays” or “Clubs.” The yearbook class members attend major school events; they can often be seen capturing photographs during rallies or competitions. 

Although it might seem like only the yearbook class gets all the fun in choosing the contents of the yearbook, non-yearbook students are able to influence the yearbook as well. Students can email their opinions on themes for the yearbook and are also encouraged to send photographs of their own to be featured in pages. For example, the yearbook’s “From Around the World” Page highlights some of the foreign exchange students at this school and helps them create positive memories while they’re here. 

Students can purchase this year’s book or can look at past yearbooks from 1951 through 2020 in the WGHS Library. Yearbook students, past and present, created collages of memories from these events, including the Radio Club, the Father Daughter Banquet, the 2020 Dance Team, and the Color Guard. While these traditions and interests have faded, their memories remain archived in past yearbooks.

Yearbook student Zyana Calamateos advises, “If you want a yearbook you should buy it at the beginning of the school year” to get the best deal. However, it is not too late for students to purchase a yearbook. The yearbook class is in Q103 if you have any questions or concerns.